Connect with Fetching
Learn About Becoming A Client
In 2013 Fetching Communications celebrates 10 years of serving the pet industry! We owe much of our success and longevity to our exceptional clients. Interested in learning more about our services and possibly becoming a client? We’d be delighted to schedule a call to explain our services, the types of pet and veterinary companies we partner with and our engagement process. But first, help us learn more about your business and your needs. Once you submit this marketing needs analysis, we’ll contact you within 5 business days.
We understand the importance of choosing the right agency to help you grow your business and we know there is no such thing as a “one size fits all” marketing agency solution. Based on our decade of experience working with over 100 pet and veterinary businesses, we’ve developed a discovery and engagement process that ensures new clients and Fetching enter into a business relationship that will be successful, rewarding and often long-term.
Fetching Clients exhibit the following characteristics:
Clients include pet or veterinary businesses or mainstream businesses targeting pet owners. Pet business examples include but are not limited to product manufacturers, service providers, pet franchises, and retail chains (regional or national).
Veterinary businesses examples include specialty/referral/ER Practices, general practice veterinary groups, pet health, nutraceuticals, diagnostics, and veterinary colleges or associations.
VALUE MARKETING PRINCIPLES & AGENCY EXPERTISE
Our clients put a high value on marketing. They have marketing plans or at least an understanding of how their investments will be measured.
They have annual marketing budgets and they understand marketing is an ongoing practice and that we are collaborative partners in their success.
REPUTABLE & ESTABLISHED, OR START-UPS WITH CLEAR OBJECTIVES
Our clients are reputable companies manufacturing quality products or providing quality services to pets and their people. Pet product companies have solid distribution and retail penetration, or a clear plan to achieve such. Start-up businesses have comprehensive business plans and achievable sales goals.
COMMITMENT TO PETS
Fetching clients have defined missions that include a commitment to improving the lives of pets and their people and can share examples of how they have done so.
Our clients are true professionals who trust in our expertise and guidance. They have reasonable expectations and understand that a close working relationship and clear communication between our teams is imperative to achieve success.
Subscribe to Our E-Newsletter
Sign up for Fetched!, Fetching Communication’s FREE e-newsletter. Select the newsletter(s) that you would like to subscribe to below:
Work at Fetching
Fetching engages exclusively with pet product manufacturers, specialty veterinary practices, providers to the veterinary and pet industry, online retailers, and other businesses and individuals who work in the pet and veterinary fields. We are always considering “Top Dogs” to add to our talented team of strategic marketing, social media, web, design and media relations professionals. If you are interested in a future opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com. Sorry, but we do not hire candidates with less than 5 years of PR agency employment.
Current Career Opportunities include:
Requirements for positions at Fetching Communications:
- A personal understanding about the role pets play in our lives today
- Results-driven personality with ROI and KPI smarts
- Team player, enthusiastic and positive
- Organized, able to work on multiple accounts and projects that can span all aspects of marketing
- Extensive and successful national media and blogger pitching expertise
- Crisp, persuasive and advanced writing and verbal communication skills
- Savvy with successful social media contests, engaging content, fan building and search engine optimization
- Project Management experience; whether that is delegating work to team members and/or receiving work assignments from managers
- Ongoing attention to client satisfaction and retention, with innovative strategies and tactics to grow their businesses
- Fully ready home office with webcam for video conferencing and smartphone
- Four-year degree in English, PR/Marketing, Journalism or related field.
- 5 years of PR Agency experience.
No phone calls please
P.O. Box 222
Tarpon Springs, FL 34688
Phone: 877.70.FETCH (877.703.3824)